Autumn Leaf Garland Tutorial
3) Trace Leaf shapes onto felt. I chose felt in 4 different colors. I used a white pencil to trace the leaves onto the dark felt colors.
4) Cut leaf shapes out of your felt.
5) Using and embroidery floss, stitch the leaf veins onto each leaf. I used a gold colored floss which I thought was a little thick, so I pulled 3 strands out of the floss to make it easier to stitch. You can save time by using a gold glitter glue or fabric paint to make the leaf veins instead.
6) Decide how you want to place your leaves.
7) Stitch leaves to a rick rack or ribbon.
8) Hang your new Thanksgiving garland and enjoy!